If you would like to join the Caribbean Family History Group, our annual membership fee is £20.
What is included in your membership:
- Free attendance at meetings and most talks either via Zoom or Hybrid
- Assistance with research where possible
- Sharing of tips. tricks, brainstorming brick walls etc with like minded people
- Add the surnames you are researching to our Members surname page on our website
- Opportunity to grow network of ‘Genealogy friends and access to Researchers’ both at home and internationally
- Join small group research on specific islands/subjects, currently Barbados and St Kitts & Nevis
We are a friendly, collaborative Worldwide group who enjoy working together on our family history. We would love you to join us on that journey!
We meet at 14.00hrs (UK time) on the last Saturday of each month except August and December.
Please note if your annual membership fee is due , this can also be paid through the Parish Chest at the above link.