Our first meeting of 2024 is tomorrow Saturday 27th January at 14.00hrs (GMT) An online meeting.
Please join us to share how your research is going. We plan to include the following items during the meeting.
- Reflections of 2023- what have been the highlights in your own research? What key events have you been involved in that you would like to share with others and look out for in 2024?
- Summary of key discussion topics in 2023
- Key cultural / historical dates and events in 2024
- Themes for 2024 to discuss at the research meetings
- Going back to basics with research
If joining us as a new group member or just to attend as a one off – then just follow the Parish Chest link, make your payment and let us know and joining instructions will be sent to you – Caribbean Family History Group | Parish Chest.
If you are a member and have not received your joining details, please email us here
We hope to see you tomorrow!