Your first attendance at a meeting of the Caribbean Family History Group is free, thereafter UK£5.00 per meeting so why not join us – our annual membership fee is UK£20.00
What is incuded in your membership:
- Free attendance at meetings and most talks
- Assistance with research where possible
- Sharing of tips. tricks, brainstorming brick walls etc with like minded people
- Add the surnames you are researching to our Members surname page on our website
- Opportunity to grow network of ‘Genealogy friends and access to Researchers’ both at home and internationally
- Possibility to join small group work on specific islands/subjects, currently Barbados and St Kitts & Nevis
We are a friendly, collaborative Worldwide group who enjoy working together on our family history. We would love you to join us on that journey!
We meet on the last Saturday of each month except August and December.
Please email for a membership form and further information. Your membership fees can be paid through the Parish Chest at this link