Our next meeting will include our AGM and is on Saturday 24th April at 14.00hrs BST via zoom. Our AGM will include:
- Welcome and Apologies
- Minutes of last AGM and matters arising
- Receiving Reports from
- the Chairperson
- the Treasurer
- other Officers
- Stepping down of existing Core Committee Officers – with thanks
- Selecting/Voting in of new Core Committee Officers
- Changes to constitution – shared, discussed and voted on prior to incorporation.
- Any other business – any other matters or topics deemed relevant
Following the AGM, a representative from Family Search will give an overview of their website followed by Q and A .
Please email us here to register your attendance at the meeting. Membership fees are £20 per year and one off attendance at our meetings is £5.00. Fees can be paid online at the Caribbean Family History Group – Parish Chest.
We hope to see you on Saturday 24th !